Study Aids for Lesson #29
This lesson will continue our seven point study of the Introduction to the Details of Life doctrine.”
- Last time we began to examine our lesson text by six homiletical points.
- The unbeliever or carnal believer deals with the details of life from a self-centered motive. (Lk.16:3-8).
- Very often the details of life are connected with good deeds, in spite of the selfish motives to acquire and
give them (Lk.16:4-8).
- Sometimes the unbeliever’s use of his details of life, for good, gives testimony against the apathetic
believer (Lk.16:9, 14)
- The details of life can be used in the Plan of God for training in faithfulness. (Lk.16:10-12)
- CONCLUSION: It is not wrong to possess certain details of life. Rather it is one’s attitude and value of life
placed upon them that could be wrong.