Study Aids for Lesson #27
This lesson is a continued study of the four aspects of the Mechanics of Transformation .
- Putting "off" without the need of putting "on" in order to complete the Will of God (Rom.12:1-2) is not enough.
Confession of sin, in order to walk by means of Holy Spirit, would be the "body" part of Rom.12:2. But we still
have the "mind" part to deal with, in order to truly engage in this transformation process.
- Paul is encouraging a different way of thinking and behaving:
- (Col.3:10) The “new man being renewed to a true
knowledge (epignosis) according to the image of the One who created him.”
- Transformation takes place by putting off Old Man, Cosmos Diabolicus (OMCD) thinking and putting
on New Man, Divine Viewpoint (NMDV) thinking by cycling The Word Of God (Bible Doctrine).
- GOAL: Being “Transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove [the absolute
results of divine testing connected with the process of transformation] what the will of God is, that which is
good and acceptable and perfect.” (Rom.12:2) [THE DIRECTIVE WILL OF GOD]