Study Aids for Lesson #21
This lesson will study four aspects of the Angelic Conflict in Church Age.
We will learn how to fight successfully against “spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
- Every church age believer is a soldier in the Lord’s army in the AC in the Church Age. (2 Tim.2:3-4)
- The devil’s goal is to get the Believer to switch from God’s directive Will and to
surrender to do the devil’s will rather than God’s.
- We do not fight for victory but to be faithful (1 Tim.6:12; 2 Tim.4:7-8).
- Paul gave five Greek imperatives essential for fighting successfully with six church age doctrines in the Angelic Conflict.
- We will then look at six church age doctrines related to this study:
- Gospel of Peace
- The Word of God