Study Aids for Lesson #16
This lesson will study the passages listing all of the Spiritual Gifts
and give a brief definition of the function of each.
- The following four passages of Scriptures list all the Spiritual Gifts for the church age. (1 Cor.12:8-12), (1 Cor.12:28-30), (Rom.12:6-8) and (Eph.4:11)
- According to our lesson text, some spiritual gifts would cease and some would be done away with during
the transitional period of the church age.
- Three special dates and events are associated with Spiritual Gifts ceasing and being done away with
during this transition period.
- Under the doctrinal principle of God’s grace, the church does not lose anything in the Plan of God.
- We will examine our lesson text as to why some Spiritual Gifts ceased and some were abolished
during the transition period (1 Cor.13:8-12).